What is a Session?
In less time than it would take you to make one trip to the grocery store, you can come to The Dinner Bell and prepare delicious, nutritious entrées to serve to your family throughout the month. We make the process quick, easy, and fun, and our talented chef creates recipes that are sure to please seasoned cooks and children alike. Below are the steps you will take to place an order on our website.
- Visit our Menu to browse the variety of entrées we are offering this month. Each entrée serves six people and will be portioned into 2 three-serving dishes.
- Please create an account on our website. Then click on Order to find a convenient Session date and time and to select as many entrées as you would like to prepare during your Session. There is no maximum number of entrées you can prepare in a Session, but for every 6 items you choose we will throw in a side or a dozen cookies at no charge (Each entrée will be discounted to $22.50 each). You can pay in advance on our website or when you arrive in the store the day of your Session. (See our FAQ for Cancellation Policy).
- Arrive at The Dinner Bell a few minutes before your Session is set to begin. Our friendly staff will show you around and help you get started. Don’t forget to bring a bag, box, or cooler to pack your items in at the end! (For a perfect fit, we have cooler bags available for purchase - $5.00)
- We will provide everything you need to complete the recipes you have chosen, and we do all the cleanup! Once you have finished preparing a entrée, simply attach one of our labels with cooking instructions and take your item to your designated refrigerator shelf. Our staff will come right behind you to get rid of the mess, so you can move on to making your next delicious entrée.
- Once you have prepared all your menu items, our staff will pack your bag or cooler. We are also available to help you carry it to your car if desired.
- When you get home, simply follow the cooking instructions on the label and serve the entrée you prepared for your family. Any entrées you are not planning to serve in the next few days can be frozen to use at your convenience.